- by Andy
I GET PAID by business owners to:
• Find out what problems they are willing to pay for.
• Find out how to solve those problems.
• Find out which of those problems are held by many business owners.
• Build processes to solve those common problems.
• Hire other freelancers to help me solve those common problems.
• Create repeatable processes once we find out what we keep doing repeatedly.
• Automate repeatable processes where fit.
• Train other freelancers how to do what I’ve learned to do technically.
• Train other freelancers how to sell their services better to business owners.
• Building a network of business owners.
• Improving my technical skills.
• Improving my sales skills.
• Improving my business development skills.
Business owners are paying me to build the people, process, and technology that will solve their problems.
I GET PAID TO BUILD MY BUSINESS.